Terms and Conditions
OneVoice Mobile Terms and Conditions
1. You opt-in to the Onevoice service by submitting a keyword to the short code. Onevoice responds with a series of SMS messages in the form of questions to confirm your submission.
2. The OneVoice system is a public awareness communication tool that allows users to submit an alert or notification to their local officials or school administrators. All Onevoice communication is initiated by the user when a keyword is submitted to the short code. Onevoice responds to the user with a series of questions about the alert and other information to help identify the issue being reported. Once the survey questions are complete the user is provided a link for additional information and no further contact is made through the Onevoice system.
3. Opt-Out: To opt-out anytime, text STOP to Cancel. However, since the Onevoice service is initiated by the user only, there is no need to cancel the SMS service. Once the survey is completed the service is automatically canceled. If you wish to submit another tip, just send the keyword to the short code as you did the first time and we will send the survey questions as SMS messages to you again.
4. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The number of SMS messages vary based on your specific questionnaire. There may be 5-10msg/survey. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.